We are located in Lake Worth, FL. Please call us for a quote on our services or any other questions or concerns. We will get back to you within 24 hours, if you email us and do not receive an email back from us within this time frame please check your junk/spam folder, or just give us a call.
EMR Assessment includes Ac Electric fields, Ac Magnetic Fields & Radio Frequency/Microwaves, Harmonics, Stray Current and Stray Voltage
- Apartment/Townhomes under 1,200 sq ft.
- Single Family home 1,500 sq ft and under
- Single Family home 1,501-2000 sq ft
- Single Family home 2,001-2,999 sq ft.
- Single Family home 3,000 – 3,999 sq ft
- Single Family home 4,000-4,999 sq ft
- Single Family home 5,000 – 5,499 sq ft
- Single Family home 5,500-5,999 sq ft
- Single Family home 6,000-6,499 sq ft
- Single Family home 6,500-6,999 sq ft
- Hourly Rates: For measuring one source, Commercial, & return trips to work with contractors, electricians, re-measure after mitigation.
- For measuring ionizing Alpha, Beta and Gamma Rays, in granite, antiques and other items that may be of a concern or just background levels.
- Radio Frequency (RF) Rooftop Cell site FCC compliance assessments
- $750.00 / as square footage increase this price will go up the same for larger homes
- $125.00 1st hour/$75.00 each additional hour (for residential). Commercial hourly rates $125.00 per hour. Note hourly rates only include typed copies of measurements, if a full written report is requested there is an extra fee.
- $40.00 charge, this is not included with a non-ionizing EMF home assessment.
- Call for pricing-additional cost for compliance meters
Travel fees apply for driving distance 1 hour and over.
Business Phone Number: (561) 855-4387
Business Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 7:00 pm Eastern Time, Saturday 10:00 am – 2:00 pm Eastern Time
Phone consultations are also available, the first 15 minutes are free, and then $35.00 for every 30 minutes.